When we are paying our expenses through a credit card we are actually borrowing money along the line of credit from the credit card company with a promise to pay it within certain time limit. When the time limit exeeds we need to pay a fixed pre-decided interest rate (usually the base rate of the issuing financial institution) on the outstanding amount.
Credit Card Eligibility
- Primary card holder should be in the age bracket of 18 years to 70 years. Add-on card holder should be 18 years and above
- Net Income should be 18 Lac and above per annum.
- Candidate Should be a resident of India.
- The above eligibility criteria are only indicative. The bank reserves the right to approve or decline applications for Credit Card.
All Axis Bank Wealth Clients is eligible for Wealth Signature Credit Card. Please contact your wealth relationship manager for further details.
Credit card Documents
- PAN card photocopy or Form 60.
- Latest payslip/ Form 16/ IT return copy.
- Passport/ driving license/ ration card/ electricity bill/ landlines telephone bill
- The above list is only indicative and documents required may vary on a case to case basis.