YES Bank Gold Loan Key Features
|YES Bank Gold Loan Amount||Up to Rs. 1 Crore (With Income Proof)|
|YES Bank Gold Loan Interest Rate||7.0% per annum|
|YES Bank Gold Loan Per Gram||Rate Per Gram Today is ₹ 5,268
|YES Bank Gold Loan Processing Fee||1.50% of the Principal Loan Amount|
|YES Bank Gold Loan Prepayment Charges||2%+GST (Within 3 Months), 0 (After 3 months)|
|YES Bank Gold Loan Repayment Tenure||3 Months to 24 Months|
|YES Bank Gold Loan Repayment Scheme||Bullet Payment Scheme, Overdraft Scheme|
Advantages of the YES Bank Gold loan
- Impacting Process: YES Bank Gold Loan is seen and directed rapidly and with no issue. The credit gets went in 60 minutes.
- Less Documentation: The documentation cycle is smart and less, indispensable records are required for the YES Bank gold credit.
- Direct System: The bank gives full straightforwardness to the client; that is, there is no ensured about charges.
- The level of Loan: The base level of advance that YES Bank obliges the client is Rs. 15000. Additionally, It can be not as much as Rs. 10000 in like way spaces.
- The thriving of Jewelry: One titanic thing to note is that the bank is subject decidedly to the security of your gold. In like way, the gold is guaranteed in fire security.
- Advance Tenure: The residency of the improvement can be from 3 months to 2 years. In like manner, You can pick as per your solaces.
- Ideal conditions for Farmers: YES bank gives some colossal proposition for standard purposes. That is, the bank offers a slight low Gold credit financing cost for a Gold improvement for agrarian use.
- No Debt Burden: There can be conditions in which an up-and-comer can’t reimburse the improvement all out in such a case the up-and-comer won’t be under duties as the bank will generally take the embellishments.
How Much Gold Loan can I Get through YES Bank Gold Loan
YES Bank Gold Loan Per Gram – Updated September 2020
|Updated – Gold Loan Per Gram Rate|
|Gold Weight||Gold Purity
YES Bank Gold Loan Eligibility
18-70 years of age Salaried, Self-Employed Minimum 18 Carats
18-70 years of age
Minimum 18 Carats
YES Bank Gold Loan Documents Required
2 Passport Size
Aadhar Card, Passport, PAN Card, etc. (Only 1 is required)
Aadhar Card, Driving License, Ration Card, etc. In the case of Rented House then the rent agreement or water/electricity bills for the last three months can be considered. (Only 1 is required)
YES Bank Gold Loan Interest Rate, Fees and Charges
1.50% of the Principal Loan Amount 2%+GST (Within 3 Months), 0 (After 3 months) Rs 250 for a loan up to Rs 1.5 lacs and Rs 500 for a loan over and above Rs 1.5 lacs 2% p.a. + Applicable rate of interest.
Gold Loan Interest Rate
7.00% per annum
Late Repayment Charges
Renewal Processing Fees
Rs 350 + GST
1.50% of the Principal Loan Amount
2%+GST (Within 3 Months), 0 (After 3 months)
Rs 250 for a loan up to Rs 1.5 lacs and Rs 500 for a loan over and above Rs 1.5 lacs
2% p.a. + Applicable rate of interest.
About YES Bank Gold Loan
Life is flooding with inadequacies. In like manner, you may envision that money should switch up to budgetary knot for a stunning term. For this condition, you can get a Gold Loan to fight with the cash related crisis. A gold credit is ensured about the amazing new unforeseen new development. Fittingly, people with low CIBIL scores can in like manner enough piece of room this alliance. Indeed Bank Gold Loan is impossibly stood isolated from other gold advances in India.
Regardless, there is an immense degree of cash related banking and non-banking affiliations that give you a gold credit, notwithstanding, YES Bank Gold Loan is viewed as the best. It is one of the most expected and solid banks in India. In like manner, It is known for its stunning cash identified with affiliations.
- YES Bank Gold Loan Interest Rate is 7.0% per annum
- YES Bank Gold Loan Per Gram is ₹ 5,268
- YES Bank Gold Loan Tenure: Up to 24 months
- YES Gold Loan Processing Fee is Up to 1.50% of the Loan Amount + GST
Types of YES Bank Gold Loan
YES Bank offers various plans identified with the Gold Loan thing which are recorded underneath:
Advance Against Gold – YES Bank gives Gold Loan at getting along with overhauls major to fulfill anyone’s critical needs of central fixations under any conditions whether individual or star. The gold credit is totally ensured about such advances and consequently, the bank has no peril in ascribing them all out to the up-and-comer so it is given at a phenomenally more moderate improvement of premium when meandered from various kinds of Loan things.
Advance Against Gold for Agriculture – YES Bank gives Gold Loans unequivocally to agribusiness purposes to farmers at a remarkable improvement of power when kept from gold advances given for various occupations. They are given befuddling offers and you need to give the bank Land requesting to which you are taking the Loan.
YES Bank Gold Loan EMI Calculator
Rate of Interest
How to Pay Your YES Gold Loan EMI?
Your YES Bank gold improvement can be repaid in going into three interstates:
Standing Instruction (SI): If you are a current record holder with YES Bank, Standing Instruction is the most reliable viewpoint for pay. Your EMI entire will be credited in this manner towards the month’s decision to the month’s time back from the YES Bank account you show.
Electronic Clearing Service (ECS): This program can be applied in the event that you have a non- YES Bank record and may require your EMIs to be charged likewise close to the farthest uttermost degrees of the month to month cycle from this record.
Post-Dated Checks (PDC): You can introduce post-dated EMI appraisals from a non- YES Bank introduction at your nearest YES Bank Loan Center. Another separation in PDCs ought to be introduced right away. It will stun in the event that you note Post Dated Checks will be amassed non-ECS states as is customarily said.
YES Bank Gold Loan Contact Number
Call 9878981144 and get second help and sponsorship for your YES Bank Gold Loan. You can know the best proposal on Gold Loan open from all the YES Bank Branches all through the nation to profit the best technique fitting to your necessities.
Gold Ornaments Accepted by YES Bank
- Gold Jewelry: For example, Gold Bangles, Gold rings, Gold anklets, Gold embellishments, and so forth these are seen by YES Bank for profiting a Gold Loan.
- Quality: The possibility of gold ought to be between 18 Carat to 22 Carat. Any gold arranging which is 24 Carat, can’t be utilized for profiting a gold credit.
Use of YES Bank Gold Loan
The positive conditions ensured about by profiting the YES Bank Gold Loan association can be used for a few reasons, for instance:
- To help the unequivocal theory, for instance, marriage, climbing, a hint of cutting edge organizing cost packs, etc.
- For all your prompting necessities, for instance, purchasing new deftly, making publicizing, therefore, utilizing a credit alliance is open.
- You can other than profit by a Gold Loan for green considerations. The bank gives lower expenses of gigantic for Gold Loans that are utilized for making or related endeavours.
Gold Loan Interest Rate of Major Banks
7.00% – 14.50%
|7.00% – 16.10%|
|Muthoot Finance Gold Loan||
7.00% – 24.00%
|7.00% – 17.00%|
|Manappuram Gold Loan||
7.00% – 26.00%
|7.00% – 15.99%|
|Bank of India Gold Loan||
7.00% – 26.00%
|7.00% – 13.50%|
|IIFL Gold Loan||
7.00% – 12.00%
|7.00% – 14.65%|
7.00% – 12.65%
|Allahabad Bank Gold Loan||
7.00% – 10.45%
|7.00% – 15.75%|
|PNB Gold Loan||
7.00% – 11.75%
|7.00% – 26%|
|SBI Gold Loan||
7.00% – 15.99%
|7.00% – 15.99%|
|UCO Bank Gold Loan||
7.00% – 26.00%
|7.00% – 13.50%|
|Syndicate Bank Gold Loan||
7.00% – 12.00%
FAQs About YES Bank Gold Loan
- What is YES Bank Gold Loan?
YES Bank gives alluring financing costs and adaptable reimbursement choices on a gold credit, making gold resources the snappiest wellspring of benefiting moment money.
- How can I get the Gold Loan from YES Bank?
You can get YES Bank Gold Loan by visiting any of the gold advancement commitments parts of YES Bank or you can apply online with bookmyloan from the comfort of your home and get the best methods and offers. YES Bank is one of the public banks in India that gives the Gold Loan methodology.
- What is Gold Loan Interest Rate in YES Bank?
The Gold Loan Interest Rate in YES Bank is 7.0% per annum.
- How much Gold Loan can I get per gram in YES Bank?
You can get YES Bank Gold Loan by visiting any of the gold improvement responsibilities parts of YES Bank or you can apply online with bookmyloan from the comfort of your home and get the best structure and offers. YES Bank is one of the key banks in India that gives the Gold Loan organization.
- How to check Gold Loan status in YES Bank?
To check your YES Bank Gold Loan status you ought to just visit the YES Bank Loan Status Tracker site page and fill in your nuances in the structure given. You can no inadequacies, and, or buts follow the status of your headway from any spot and remain reinforced.
- How to calculate Gold Loan Interest in YES Bank?
You can get a limit with the centrality on your YES Bank Gold Loan using EMI Calculator which gives you careful totals subject to the information you go into the calling.
- How to Pay YES Bank Gold Loan Interest Online?
You can pay the YES Bank Gold Loan premium online through net ward upon the authority YES Bank advance repayment page or obviously, you can in like way repay your YES Bank Gold Loan on Paytm using you’re kept up the underlying structure.
- What if I can’t pay the interest on YES Bank Gold Loan for 3 months?
If you don’t pay your YES Bank Gold Loan for 3 months, the bank will shape the starting to help you with taking a gander at your pushing toward obligation. If the part requests go unheard, a power genuine bearing is sent proposing the repayment and finish of the new sudden new unforeseen development. Defaulting on your Gold Loan achieves a diminishing of your FICO appraisal other than make you zeroed in on testing real exercises by the bank including the seizure and offer of your gold.
- How can I apply for EMI Moratorium on YES Bank Gold Loan?
You can apply for EMI Moratorium on YES Bank Gold Loan now between the standard March and 31st August 2020 and must be done by appearing at the Bank customer care or visiting the nearest YES Bank office.