Two Wheeler Loan for Bajaj Platina
Bajaj Auto is a two-wheeler and three-wheeler manufacturing company. It is an Indian company. This company is a part of the Bajaj group. The company sells motorcycles, scooters, and autorickshaws. The products of Bajaj are well known and in the category of favorite products of the customers, the reason after that the efficiency of the products is very high. People love to buy Bajaj’s two-wheelers. The company was founded on 29th November 1945. The company is serving the customers for 72 years and still growing, this is the best proof to see that how the products of the company are so efficient.
First of all the Bajaj Platina is the product of Bajaj Auto. It is 100 cc motorcycle manufactured by Bajaj Auto. The ex-showroom price of the bike is Rs. 35000. The company sold 500000 units within 8 months of its launch. The company launched this product in 2006.
- The bike is 100 cc.
- After that, it comes in a standard class.
- The engine is 99.3 cc.
- The power of the bike is 8.2 hp @ 7000 rpm.
- Torque 8.1 n-m @ 5000 rpm.
- Brakes – one front brake (130mm) and rear brake (110 mm).
- Weight – 113 kg
First of all two passport-sized colored photographs. (Without specs)
One proof of identity is required. Let us see what can be an Identity proof.
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Voter ID Card
- Driving License
A residence proof is also required. (Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Voter ID Card/Passport/Driving License)
What is a Two-wheeler Loan
In a two-wheeler loan, you borrow the money from the bank at some rate of interest as in other loans but these rates of interest are not that high as compared to other loans. A common man can easily afford these rates of interest. The two-wheeler loan is considered as a secured loan. However, you don’t pledge any of your property to the bank but you pledge you two-wheeler that you are buying if you won’t return your loan the bank is fully liable to bound your vehicle.
Features of two-wheeler Loan
- The loan is easily accessible.
- You can apply for the two-wheeler loan easily online. There is no need to go bank to bank.
- Bajaj Platina Two-wheeler Loan is available all over India.
- You can get a Bajaj Platina Two-wheeler Loan in every bank of India.
- The rates of interest for Bajaj Platina are low as compare to other bikes.
- There is no need of any collateral in Bajaj Platina.
- Besides that, no guarantor is required in the Bajaj Platina two-wheeler loan.
- There is no need to have a good credit history while applying for a two-wheeler loan.
How to Apply?
You are advised to apply for a two-wheeler loan online on www.bookmyloans.in . This is the best and oldest platform to apply for the two-wheeler loan. f you apply for a two-wheeler loan online on www.bookmyloans.in you will get benefitted by so many perks.
- First of all your loan will be approved very quickly.
- After that, the rates of interest are quite low here.
- For more information, you may call on 60011600.