What is Tata Car Loan?
The car is a commodity that protects from you bad weather and even takes you on the ride of your favorite destination. All these benefits make a person buy the car at any cost. Tata Car Loan is the best loan option available to fulfill your dreams. It offers flexible loan terms and conditions and It is secured loan with minimum documentation process.
Why one should go for Car Loan?
- Easy monthly repayment options
- Instantly available
- Loan Tenure period varies from 1-7 years.
- Affordable Interest Rates
- Minimum documentation process
- No hidden charge
Benefits of Car Loan:
- One of the most important benefits is that you save your precious time by applying online, as the Car loan in Amravati process is quite simple. Your Tata Car Loan gets approved within a day or even on the same day of application
- Within a few minutes, you will receive an extended list of e-mails from lenders who will avail your online car loan in Amravati. At the same time, you can compare the different Car loan terms and choose the best one available.
- In addition to all these, the lenders also facilitate the bad credit holders with these loans. As well, the lenders also offer bad credit Car loan for individuals having bad credit.
Tips To Avail the Best Deal in Car Loan:
- Budget Analysis: Banks will be happy to lend you more money than you actually need. The first step, create a budget analysis to make sure that you borrow the right amount. By doing this, you will have an actual idea of how much money you can afford to buy a car.
- Research the cost: An individual must go into the clear details of what will be the total cost of the car. She/he should be careful as the costs include more than just the purchase price. You will also need to consider insurance charges, fuel costs, maintenance charges, and interest rates.
- Check your credit score: Your credit score plays an important role in knowing whether the banks will consider your loan application for a car loan. Paying your previous loan payments in time helps you impress your banker for extending the amount of your car loan.
- Compare New vs. Used: New cars depreciate much faster than old cars and it is important to decide between the two as the loan amount that you could be eligible for would vary between the two options.
- Minimum age: 21 years
- Maximum age at loan maturity: 65 years
- Minimum employment: For Salaried 1 year in current employment and minimum two years of employment / For Self- Employed at least three years in business
- Minimum Annual Income: For Salaried Rs 100000 net annual income / For Self- Employed Net profit Rs. 60000 p.a for standard cars and Rs.100000 p.a. for mid-sized and premium cars
- Telephone: Must at the residence.
- Documents you will need to submit
- Proof of Identity: Passport copy, PAN Card, Voters ID card, Driving License, Aadhar card
- Income Proof: For Salaried Latest salary slip with form 16 / For Self- Employed Latest ITR
- Address Proof: Ration card / Driving license / Voters card / Passport Copy / Telephone Bill / Electricity Bill / Life Insurance Policy / PAN Card / Aadhar card
- Bank Statement: Last six months
Tata Motors Limited, formerly Tata Engineering and Locomotive Company (TELCO), is an Indian multinational automotive manufacturing company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. It is a part of Tata Group, an Indian conglomerate. Its products include passenger cars, trucks, vans, coaches, buses, sports cars, construction equipment and military vehicles.
Tata Motors has auto manufacturing and assembly plants in Jamshedpur, Pantnagar, Lucknow, Sanand, Dharwad, and Pune in India, as well as in Argentina, South Africa, Great Britain, and Thailand. It has research and development centres in Pune, Jamshedpur, Lucknow, and Dharwad, India and in South Korea, Great Britain, and Spain.