Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Two Wheeler Loan
Tamilnad Mercantile Bank was founded in 1921. The bank is so good at providing financial goods and services. The bank provides two wheeler loans too.
What is a two-wheeler Loan?
Nowadays having a medium of conveyance is a need. Sometimes we have a shortage of funds to meet this requirement, so there is no need to worry about. You can have a two wheeler loan, Bank of Maharashtra provides two-wheeler loan to the customers. You can buy any two-wheeler according to your comforts and pay the EMI’s. This is easiest and most convenient way to buy a two-wheeler.
- The age of the applicant should be more than 18 years.
- After then the maximum age of the applicant should be 65 years.
- The applicant should have some rigid source of income.
- A salaried person should be earning at least Rs. 7000 per month.
- Furthermore, a self-employed person should have a monthly income of at least Rs. 6000 per month.
Features of Two-wheeler Loan
- It is available easily online.
- You can buy any two-wheeler with the help of a two-wheeler loan.
- The loan is quickly approved and easily disbursed.
- The rates of interest are extremely low.
- You can pay your loan amounts in EMI’s.
- Very less documentation process.
- The process of application is hassle-free.
- You can return the loan within1 to 3 years.
- You can get two-wheeler loan all over India.
- There would be no check on your CIBIL score.
- Two passports sized photographs. (photo should be colored and the applicant should not be wearing glasses)
- One Identity Proof. You can have any of them.( Aadhar Card/PAN card/Voter ID card/driving license/passport)
- Besides that one residence proof is also required. ( Aadhar Card/PAN card/Voter ID card/driving license/passport/ration card/utility bills of last three months or rental agreement if you don’t live in your own home) any one of them will be considered.
You can return the loan in 1 year to three years.
Amount of Loan
- The minimum amount of loan can be Rs. 20000.
- And the maximum amount of loan can be Rs. 1, 50000.
How to Apply?
- You can apply online on the website of www.bookmyloans.in .
- Visit www.bookmyloans.in on goggle.
- After that, fill the application form online.