Why State Bank of Patiala Gold Loan?
State Bank of Patiala is one of the most renowned firms in India. It is an associate bank of the State bank Group. State Bank of Patiala has around 1334 branches all over India. The Bank provides easy access to its customer. Bank provides banking and financial services to the customers at the very reasonable rate. This Bank also provides different loan services to the customers like personal loan, gold loan, education loan etc. If you need immediate funds to overcome the financial crisis and to fulfill personal needs, business expansion, wedding party and for medical emergencies then State Bank of Patiala Gold Loan is for you. If gold is lying in your safe at home then use it, by keeping in the locker you will not going to provide you with anything.
Gold ornaments accepted by State Bank of Patiala Gold Loan
Different forms of Gold are accepted by the bank it should also be of good quality, Gold jewelry ( Gold bangles, Gold Rings, Gold necklace, Gold mangalsutra) Gold bars, Gold biscuits, Gold coins are acceptable. But the Gold ornaments should have a purity of Gold 18karat-24karat.
Gold Loan Schemes
- First is SBP Gold Loan (12 months EMI) scheme offers 9.95% p.a. i. e. 0.75% above MCLR Rate of interest
- Second is SBP Gold Loan (30 months EMI) scheme offers 9.95% p.a. i. e. 0.75% above MCLR
- SBP Liquid Gold Loan scheme offers 10.45% p.a. i. e. 1.25% above MCLR
Advantages of Gold Loan from State Bank of Patiala
- State Bank Patiala offers high funding to the customers to help them in fulfilling their need
- It also provides instant approval to the customers of the gold loan
- Moreover, It also offers easy processing and quick disbursals
- Uniquely it also provides a Gold loan at low rate of interest
- Additionally, provides proper safe and secure place to keep your Gold
- It also provides privacy to the details you will provide for the loan approval
- Total transparency is provided to the customer and there are no hidden charges
- This Bank helps in easy applying of the Gold loan through bookmyloans.in
- Signed application form with photograph
- Copy of passport/voter ID card/driving license (anyone)
- Processing fee cheque
- Last 3 months bank statement or 6 months bank passbook
- Documentation for salaried applicants
- Here Documentation for self-employed applicants
- The applicant also should be age minimum of age 18 years up to 65 years
- An Applicant must be a citizen of India have a purity of gold 18karat-24karat
- Applicant should have a stable source of income
Interest rate and processing fees
- Interest Rate offered by the State Bank of Patiala is 11.95% to 13.95%
- Processing Fees charges for the gold loan in State Bank of Patiala is 1.01% of the loan amount
- Loan Tenure period is 60 months
How to apply for State Bank of Patiala Gold Loan on bookmyloans.in
You can apply for a gold loan online and offline. In the offline process, you have to visit the branch of a bank and there you need to fill up the application form. In the offline process of filling up the application form until the sanctioning of the loan, you have to visit the bank. But in the online process, you have to visit the site bookmyloans.in, where you need to provide all the required information. Immediately after that customer representative of the state bank of Patiala will contact you and confirm the details. After confirming they will approve if you meet the eligibility, Then they fix your appointment with the banker. The banker will contact you and come to your doorsteps to collect the documents. You just need to visit the bank once at the submission of Gold. Apply now on bookmyloans.in and get the lowest rate of interest.