What is Reliance Car Loan?
The car is a commodity that protects from you bad weather and even takes you on the ride of your favorite destination. All these benefits make a person buy the car at any cost. Reliance Car Loan is the best loan option available to fulfill your dreams. It offers flexible loan terms and conditions and It is secured loan with minimum documentation process.
To fulfill your requirement of buying a car at affordable interest rates, apply for Reliance Car Loan. It is a secured loan and will help you in arranging the necessary funds to buy the new or old car at low-interest rates.
Why should one use Car Loan?
- Easy monthly repayment options
- Instantly available
- Loan Tenure period varies from 1-7 years.
- Affordable Interest Rates
- Minimum documentation process
- No hidden charges
Benefits Reliance Car Loan:
- One of the most important benefits is that you save your precious time by applying online, as the Car loan in Reliance process is quite simple. Your Car loan gets approved within a day or even on the same day of application
- Within a few minutes, you will receive an extended list of e-mails from lenders who will avail your online car loan. At the same time, you can compare the different Car loan terms and choose the best one available.
- In addition to all these, the lenders also facilitate the bad credit holders with these loans. As well, the lenders also offer bad credit Car loan for individuals having bad credit.
Rate of Interest:
|New Car||Less than 3 lacs||10.25%|
|More than 20 lacs||8.70%|
- Minimum age: 21 years
- Maximum age at loan maturity: 65 years
- Minimum employment: For Salaried 1 year in current employment and minimum two years of employment / For Self- Employed at least three years in business
- Minimum Annual Income: For Salaried Rs 100000 net annual income / For Self- Employed Net profit Rs. 60000 p.a for standard cars and Rs.100000 p.a. for mid-sized and premium cars
- Telephone: Must at the residence.
- Documents you will need to submit
- Proof of Identity: Passport copy, PAN Card, Voters ID card, Driving License, Aadhar card
- Income Proof: For Salaried Latest salary slip with form 16 / For Self- Employed Latest ITR
- Address Proof: Ration card / Driving license / Voters card / Passport Copy / Telephone Bill / Electricity Bill / Life Insurance Policy / PAN Card / Aadhar card
- Bank Statement: Last six months
Reliance Capital Limited is an Indian diversified financial services holding company promoted by Reliance Anil Dhirubhai Ambani Group. Reliance Capital, a constituent of Nifty Midcap 50 and MSCI Global Small Cap Index, is a part of the Reliance Group. It is amongst India’s leading and most valuable financial services companies in the private sector.