Punjab National Bank Two Wheeler Loan
Punjab National Bank is a multinational bank of India. This bank is serving for more than 124 years. Delhi is the headquarter of the bank. Bank provides so many financial products to the customers like banking, personal loan, car loan, two wheeler and gold loan.
Two Wheeler Loan
Two Wheeler Loan is basically an aid provided to a person to buy a to wheeler especially. The rates of interest on a two wheeler loan are quite affordable. Even a common person can apply for a two wheeler loan. You can buy a bike, scooter or even a super premium bike using a two wheeler loan.
Features of Two Wheeler Loan
- Two wheeler loan is easily accessible.
- After that two wheeler loan is available everywhere.
- Two wheeler loan comes under secured loans.
- Besides that, there is no collateral is needed in a two wheeler loan.
- There is no need of any guarantor in case of a two wheeler loan.
- Furthermore, if you are meeting all the requirements of the two wheeler loan then there is no need for any co-applicant.
- The rates of interest are very low.
- The requirement of the salary is also very low.
- The two wheeler loan is approved very easily.
- The documentation process is also very easy in a two wheeler loan.
- The age of the applicant should be 21 years minimum.
- After that he/she should be earning.
- The age of the applicant should be less than 65 years.
Rates of Interest
The rates of interest start from 11.50% and can vary from time to time. Basically rate of interest based on various factors like the income of the applicant, amount of loan required to the applicant and the tenure of the loan.
- Very basic documents are required to get a two wheeler loan.
- First of all two passport sized colored photographs are required to get a two wheeler loan.
- After that one proof of identity is required to apply for a two wheeler loan.
- Furthermore, one residence proof is also required to apply for a two wheeler loan.
- One proof of income is also mandatory to put checks on the income of the applicant.
How to Apply?
- You can apply online on the website of bookmyloans.
- Visit www.bookmyloans.in on google.
- After that, fill the application form online.