Personal Loan Bhiwadi

Personal Loan @ 10.50%

Apply & Get Instant Approval

All About Personal Loan Bhiwadi:

A personal loan is that loan which helps us to fulfill our needs and desires. It can be used for various purposes. It can also be used to consolidate several other loans into one. The interest rate for a personal loan is a bit high as compared to different types of loans. It is because there is no collateral provided by the applicant to the lender in this case.

Personal Loan Bhiwadi Eligibility Criteria

  • First of all, the minimum age of the applier applying for a loan must be at least 21 years for salaried, and it is 25 years for self-employed.
  • Then, the maximum age of the salaried person is 60 years, and that for self-employed, the maximum age must be 65 years. The maximum age is as per the time of maturity.
  • Further, he/she must be a citizen of India.
  • Also, the minimum Credit Score of the applicant must be at least 700.
  • The applicant must have a proper source of income.
  • If the applicant is salaried, then his salary must come in his/her bank account.
  • Furthermore, the monthly salary for a salaried person should not be less than Rs.18000.
  • For the self-employed applier, ITR of Rs. 2.5 Lacks should have been paid for the last three years.

Personal Loan Bhiwadi Interest Rates

The Personal Loan Bhiwadi Interest Rate is more as compared to other loans. It depends on various things like income of the person, amount of loan required, and the category of the company, etc. Usually, the basic rate of interest in the personal loan is 10.75% per annum.

Documentation Required for Taking Personal Loan Bhiwadi

The documentation process for taking this loan is quite easy and understandable. Since a personal loan is a very insecure loan, so the bank or NBFC needs to assure by checking all the documents of the applicant of the loan.

  • Firstly, two colored passport size photographs are a must.
  • Then, one proof of identity, which includes – Aadhar Card/ Voter Card/ Passport/ Driving License/ PAN Card.
  • Furthermore, one residence proof which includes – Aadhar Card/ Voter Card/ PAN Card/ Passport/ Driving License/ Utility bills of last three months by the name of the applicant / Ration Card/ Rental Agreement.
  • Further, one income proof which includes – salary slips and bank statement of last 6 months for salaried person.
  • For self-employed people, income proof is ITR of the last 3 years, and it should be of Rs.2.5 lacks at least.
  • However, it can change from time to time and in concern to different credit scores of appliers.

Pre-Closure Charges

If the person wants to close the loan before the completion of the time period of his loan, then the process is known as pre-closure. The Personal Loan has this feature of pre-closure. But the applicant will have to pay some amount as a penalty charge. But these charges are reasonable. These are around 0-2% depending on bank to bank.

Tenure of Personal Loan

The applicants have an option to choose the tenure, i.e., time period of the loan according to their own requirements. There is no such restriction in that. It can range from 6 months to 5 years, according to the applicant’s convenience.

Methods of Repayment of Loan amount

There are 3 methods of returning money:

  • Term Loan
  • EMI
  • OD

How to apply Online?

  • Visit our website, bookmyloans.in.
  • Fill the online application form with your necessary details in it.
  • You will receive a call from loan experts within 5 minutes.
  • The whole process is very easy, hassle-free, simple, and understandable.

About Bhiwadi

Bhiwadi is a city in Rajasthan in India which is an industrial hub. It is part of National Capital Region. According to the 2011 Census of India, Bhiwadi had a population of 104,883 people. Males constituted 57%, and the rest are females 43%. The nearest railway station is Rewari Junction which is 26 km from the city. The closest Airport is Indira Gandhi International Airport which is 55 km from the town.