HDFC Gold Loan Key Features
|HDFC Gold Loan Amount||Up to Rs. 1 Crore (With Income Proof)|
|HDFC Gold Loan Interest Rate||7.0% per annum|
|HDFC Gold Loan Per Gram||Rate Per Gram Today is ₹ 5,268
|HDFC Gold Loan Processing Fee||1.50% of the Principal Loan Amount|
|HDFC Gold Loan Prepayment Charges||2%+GST (Within 3 Months), 0 (After 3 months)|
|HDFC Gold Loan Repayment Tenure||3 Months to 24 Months|
|HDFC Gold Loan Repayment Scheme||Bullet Payment Scheme, Overdraft Scheme|
Advantages of the HDFC Gold loan
- Blasting Process: HDFC Gold Loan is seen and supervised quickly and with no issue. The credit gets went in an hour.
- Less Documentation: The documentation cycle is snappy and less, vital records are required for the HDFC gold credit.
- Direct System: The bank gives full straightforwardness to the customer; that is, there is no guaranteed about charges.
- The degree of Loan: The base degree of advance that HDFC obliges the customer is Rs. 15000. Moreover, It can be not as much as Rs 10000 in like manner spaces.
- The flourishing of Jewelry: One titanic thing to note is that the bank is subject positively to the security of your gold. In like manner, the gold is ensured in fire security.
- Advance Tenure: The residency of the improvement can be from 3 months to 2 years. In like way, You can pick according to your comforts.
- Ideal conditions for Farmers: HDFC bank gives some gigantic proposals for ordinary purposes. That is, the bank offers a slight low Gold credit financing cost for a Gold improvement for agrarian use.
- No Debt Burden: There can be conditions in which an up-and-comer can’t repay the improvement all out in such a case the up-and-comer won’t be under commitments as the bank will fundamentally take the embellishments.
How Much Gold Loan can I Get through HDFC Bank Gold Loan
HDFC Bank Gold Loan Per Gram – Updated September 2020
|Updated – Gold Loan Per Gram Rate|
|Gold Weight||Gold Purity
HDFC Bank Gold Loan Eligibility
18-70 years of age Salaried, Self-Employed Minimum 18 Carats
18-70 years of age
Minimum 18 Carats
HDFC Bank Gold Loan Documents Required
2 Passport Size
Aadhar Card, Passport, PAN Card, etc. (Only 1 is required)
Aadhar Card, Driving License, Ration Card, etc. In the case of Rented House then the rent agreement or water/electricity bills for the last three months can be considered. (Only 1 is required)
HDFC Bank Gold Loan Interest Rate, Fees and Charges
1.50% of the Principal Loan Amount 2%+GST (Within 3 Months), 0 (After 3 months) Rs 250 for a loan up to Rs 1.5 lacs and Rs 500 for a loan over and above Rs 1.5 lacs 2% p.a. + Applicable rate of interest.
Gold Loan Interest Rate
7.00% per annum
Late Repayment Charges
Renewal Processing Fees
Rs 350 + GST
1.50% of the Principal Loan Amount
2%+GST (Within 3 Months), 0 (After 3 months)
Rs 250 for a loan up to Rs 1.5 lacs and Rs 500 for a loan over and above Rs 1.5 lacs
2% p.a. + Applicable rate of interest.
About HDFC Bank Gold Loan
Life is flooding with inadequacies. In like manner, you may envision that money should switch up to budgetary snags for a stunning term. For this condition, you can get a Gold Loan to fight with the cash related crisis. A gold credit is ensured about the astonishing new unforeseen development. Fittingly, people with low CIBIL scores can, in like manner enough piece of room this alliance. HDFC Bank Gold Loan is incomprehensibly stood isolated from other gold advances in India.
Regardless, there is a gigantic proportion of cash related banking and non-banking affiliations that give you a gold credit; in any case, HDFC Bank Gold Loan is viewed as the best. It is one of the most expected and solid banks in India. In like manner, It is known for its stunning cash identified with affiliations.
- HDFC Bank Gold Loan Interest Rate is 7.0% per annum
- HDFC Bank Gold Loan Per Gram is ₹ 5,268
- HDFC Bank Gold Loan Tenure: Up to 24 months
- HDFC Gold Loan Processing Fee is Up to 1.50% of the Loan Amount + GST
Types of HDFC Bank Gold Loan
HDFC Bank offers various plans identified with the Gold Loan thing which are recorded underneath:
- Advance Against Gold – HDFC Bank gives Gold Loan at joining with overhauls major to fulfil anyone’s crucial needs of central focuses under any conditions, whether individual or star. The gold credit is totally ensured about such advances, and along these lines, the bank has no threat in ascribing them all out to the up-and-comer, so it is given at an incredibly more moderate improvement of premium when meandered from various kinds of Loan things.
- Advance Against Gold for Agriculture – HDFC Bank gives Gold Loans expressly to agribusiness purposes to farmers at a notable improvement of intensity when kept from gold advances given for various occupations. They are given dumbfounding offers, and you need to give the bank Land request to which you are taking the Loan.
HDFC Bank Gold Loan EMI Calculator
Rate of Interest
How to Pay Your HDFC Gold Loan EMI?
Your HDFC Bank gold movement can be repaid in going into three interstates.
- Standing Instruction (SI): If you are a current record holder with HDFC Bank, Standing Instruction is the most reliable viewpoint for pay. Your EMI entire will be ascribed thusly towards the month’s decision to the month’s time back from the HDFC Bank account you show.
- Electronic Clearing Service (ECS): This program can be applied on the off chance that you have a non-HDFC Bank record and may require your EMIs to be charged subsequently close to the farthest uttermost degrees of the month to month cycle from this record.
- Post-Dated Checks (PDC): You can introduce post-dated EMI evaluations from a non-HDFC Bank introduction at your nearest HDFC Bank Loan Center. Another separation in PDCs ought to be introduced right away. It will stun on the off chance that you note Post Dated Checks will be amassed non-ECS states as is typically said.
HDFC Bank Gold Loan Contact Number
Call 9878981144 and get second help and sponsorship for your HDFC Bank Gold Loan. You can know the best suggestion on Gold Loan open from all the HDFC Bank Branches all through the nation to profit the best approach fitting to your necessities.
Gold Ornaments Accepted by HDFC Bank
Gold Jewelry: For example, Gold Bangles, Gold rings, Gold anklets, Gold embellishments, and so on these are seen by HDFC Bank for profiting a Gold Loan.
Quality: The possibility of gold ought to be between 18 Carat to 22 Carat. Any gold coordinating which is 24 Carat, can’t be utilized for profiting a gold credit.
Use of HDFC Bank Gold Loan
- The positive conditions ensured about by profiting the HDFC Bank Gold Loan alliance can be used for a couple of reasons, for instance,
- To help the unequivocal theory, for instance, marriage, climbing, a hint of forefront arranging cost packs, etc.
- For all your inciting necessities, for instance, purchasing new deftly, making publicizing, thusly, utilizing a credit association is available.
- You can use other than profit by a Gold Loan for green considerations. The bank gives lower expenses of enormous for Gold Loans that are utilized for making or related endeavours.
Gold Loan Interest Rate of Major Banks
7.00% – 14.50%
|7.00% – 16.10%|
|Muthoot Finance Gold Loan||
7.00% – 24.00%
|7.00% – 17.00%|
|Manappuram Gold Loan||
7.00% – 26.00%
|7.00% – 15.99%|
|Bank of India Gold Loan||
7.00% – 26.00%
|7.00% – 13.50%|
|IIFL Gold Loan||
7.00% – 12.00%
|7.00% – 14.65%|
7.00% – 12.65%
|Allahabad Bank Gold Loan||
7.00% – 10.45%
|7.00% – 15.75%|
|PNB Gold Loan||
7.00% – 11.75%
|7.00% – 26%|
|SBI Gold Loan||
7.00% – 15.99%
|7.00% – 15.99%|
|UCO Bank Gold Loan||
7.00% – 26.00%
|7.00% – 13.50%|
|Syndicate Bank Gold Loan||
7.00% – 12.00%
FAQs About HDFC Bank Gold Loan
- What is HDFC Bank Gold Loan?
Take advantage of your inactive gold with HDFC Bank’s appealing gold advances. Get a credit shortly over the counter with insignificant documentation and straightforward charges.
- How can I get the Gold Loan from HDB Bank?
You can get HDFC Bank Gold Loan by visiting any of the gold headway duties parts of HDFC Bank, or you can apply online with bookmyloan from the comfort of your home and get the best strategies and offers. HDFC Bank is one of the public banks in India that gives the Gold Loan course of action.
- What is Gold Loan Interest Rate in HDFC Bank?
The Gold Loan Interest Rate in HDFC Bank is 7.0% per annum.
- How much Gold Loan can I get per gram in HDFC Bank?
You can get HDFC Bank Gold Loan by visiting any of the gold improvement obligations parts of HDFC Bank, or you can apply online with bookmyloan from the comfort of your home and get the best framework and offers. HDFC Bank is one of the key banks in India that gives the Gold Loan alliance.
- How to check Gold Loan status in HDFC Bank?
To check your HDFC Bank Gold Loan status, you ought to just visit the HDFC Bank Loan Status Tracker site page and fill in your nuances in the structure given. You can no weaknesses, and, or buts follow the status of your progress from any spot and remain reinforced.
- How to calculate Gold Loan Interest in HDFC Bank?
You can get a limit with the centrality on your HDFC Bank Gold Loan using EMI Calculator which gives you cautious totals subject to the information you go into the calling.
- How to Pay HDFC Bank Gold Loan Interest Online?
You can pay the HDFC Bank Gold Loan premium online through net ward upon the authority HDFC Bank advance repayment page or clearly, you can in like way repay your HDFC Bank Gold Loan on Paytm using you’re kept up the opening system.
- What if I can’t pay the interest on HDFC Gold Loan for 3 months?
If you don’t pay your HDFC Bank Gold Loan for 3 months, the bank will shape the starting to help you with examining your pushing toward commitment. If the part requests go unheard, a power genuine bearing is sent proposing the repayment and finish of the new unforeseen new development. Defaulting on your Gold Loan achieves a lessening of your FICO evaluation other than make you zeroed in on testing certifiable exercises by the bank including the seizure and offer of your gold.
- How can I apply for EMI Moratorium on HDFC Capital Gold Loan?
You can apply for EMI Moratorium on HDFC Bank Gold Loan now between the rule March and 31st August 2020 and must be done by appearing at the Bank customer care or visiting the nearest HDFC Bank office.