All about Gold Loan Bikaner:
What is Gold Loan?
The loan that is given against gold, is known as Gold Loan. This includes the gold ornaments of the borrower excluding the diamond articles and mangal sutra. The borrower keeps his gold ornaments as collateral with the lender and takes the money against those ornaments. Many go for the fulfillment of their short term goal through gold loans, such as their child’s education, marriage or other family problems. Many think that instead of keeping it idle at home or in a locker, the gold loan is the best option.
Advantages of taking a Gold Loan Bikaner:-
- First of all Gold Loan Bikaner is available online.
- After that, the process of application is very easy and simple.
- Besides that, the interest rates are quite low because the gold loan is considered as a secured loan.
- If you apply through www.bookmyloans.in then your documents will be picked up from your doorstep.
- The overall process is hassle-free.
Interest Rate of Gold Loan
Gold Loan Bikaner Interest Rate:
- The interest rates keep on changing from time to time but usually, it starts at 1% per month.
Eligibility & Documents
Gold Loan Bikaner Eligibility for Gold Loan Bikaner:
- Minimum Age of the Applicant- 21 Years
- Maximum Age of the Applicant- 65 Years
- Minimum Amount you can take by pledging your Gold Ornaments- INR 18000
- The minimum amount of Gold for your Cash disbursal of INR 18000 is 10 gms
- The purity of the pledged Gold should be between 18 karats to 22 karat
- The gold ornaments against which you are asking for a loan should be owned by the borrower or his/her family members.
Documents Required for Gold Loan Bikaner:
Following Are the Documents required for your Gold Loan Bikaner
- Identity Proof: Aadhar card/ PAN Card/ Voter ID Card/ Driving License
- Address Proof: Aadhar card/ PAN Card/ Voter ID Card/ Driving License/Ration Card
- For Rental: Rent Agreement, Utility Bills of last 3 months
- For Own Property: Address proof such as Aadhar Card
- One copy of Pancard
- Passport sized Colored photographs.
Terms and Conditions
Know about the terms and conditions:
- Foreclosure Charges- charges that are to be paid when the loan is closed before the tenure is completed.
- Foreclosure charges can be up to 1%. The minimum loan tenure is 6 Months.
- So foreclosure charges after 6 months are 0.
- Charges for late payment of Loan Amount
- 2% p.a. as penal interest over and above the applicable rate of interest.
The loan is available in three schemes
- Term Loan
- A customer is free to choose one according to his/her convenience.
Steps to Apply
Fill the online application form with the required fields.
For more information call on 9592046860.
Bikaner is a city in Rajasthan. The approximate population of the city is 6.44 Lacs approximately. To get a gold loan in Bikaner just visit www.bookmyloans.in.