DCB Bank Two Wheeler Loan
It is a private sector commercial bank in India. DCB Bank was founded in 1930. this bank provides so many attractive financial products to the customers like credit cards, loans, and banking etc. It was also known as Development Co-operative Bank and after that, it changed to Development Credit Bank. The bank is active online and provides SMS banking, mobile banking, and telephone banking too. Bank has its branches in 19 states and 3 union territories in India. The DCB Bank Two Wheeler Loan is provided to customers at very low rates of interest.
What can you buy?
- First of all, you can buy a motorbike.
- After that, you can buy a scooter with this amount of loan.
- Sometimes people also buy Super Premium Bikes with the help of two wheeler loan.
Why shouldn’t you get a personal loan to buy a two wheeler?
- Bank will give 90% funding for the ex-showroom value of two wheeler.
- The rates of interest are less than the rates of interest of a personal loan.
- The documentation process is very simple.
- The salary requirement is very less as compare to other loans.
- It is Rs. 7000 per month for the salaried applicant.
- At the time of application, the applicant should be of 21 years.
- After that, the applicant should have citizenship of India.
- The applicant should be working somewhere.
- CIBIL score of the applicant should be good.
- The age of the applicant should not be more than 65 years.
- The applicant’s minimum income should be Rs. 7000 per month at least.
- For a self-employed applicant, the income should be Rs. 6000 per month.
Generally, the rates are not fixed.
There are other fees are also associated with the two wheeler loan
- processing fee
- Document charges
- Foreclosure charges
One Identity proof is required.
You can have any one of the below.
(Voter ID card/ ration card/Aadhaar card/ PAN card/ passport/ driving license/rental agreement)
One proof of residence is also needed
Anyone of the below is valid as a proof of identity.
(Voter ID card/ ration card/Aadhaar card/ PAN card/ passport/ driving license/rental agreement/electricity and water bills of last three months on the name of the applicant.)
One proof of income is also needed.
(salary slips of last three months/ ITR of last two years)
Two passports sized colored photographs.
Steps to Apply
- First of all search for www.bookmyloans.in on google.
- After that search for two wheeler loan on the website.
- Furthermore, fill the online application form.
- You will get a call back after that, so fill your contact number properly.
- If you want more information you may call on 60011600. This a tollfree number.
Other Banks to Apply for a two wheeler Loan
- HDFC Bank
- ICICI Bank
- Yes Bank
- SBI Bank