Canara Bank Gold Loan Key Features
|Canara Bank Gold Loan Amount||Up to Rs. 1 Crore (With Income Proof)|
|Canara Bank Gold Loan Interest Rate||7.0% per annum|
|Canara Bank Gold Loan Per Gram||Rate Per Gram Today is ₹ 5,268
|Canara Bank Gold Loan Processing Fee||1.50% of the Principal Loan Amount|
|Canara Bank Gold Loan Prepayment Charges||2%+GST (Within 3 Months), 0 (After 3 months)|
|Canara Bank Gold Loan Repayment Tenure||3 Months to 24 Months|
|Canara Bank Gold Loan Repayment Scheme||Bullet Payment Scheme, Overdraft Scheme|
Advantages of Getting Canara Bank Gold Loan:
- Fast Processing: Canara Bank Gold Loan provides easy processing and quick disbursal. The loan gets passed in an hour. People who are eligible for an online gold loan can even get the loan amount in just a few minutes.
- Lower Rate of Interest: Gold loans, which is a secured loan, provides a loan at a low rate of interest.
- Fewer Documents: Canara Bank has a straightforward documentation process and only vital documents are required.
- Fully Transparent System: Canara Bank is fully transparent to all its customers. There are no hidden charges.
- Amount of Loan: The minimum amount of loan provided to the customer by Canara Bank is Rs. 15000. Also, It can be less than Rs 10000 in rural areas.
- Safety and Security: The bank is liable entirely for the security of your gold. We know how much security means to our customers, therefore, the gold is kept in fireproof protection.
- Loan Tenure: The tenure of the loan can be from 3 months to 2 years. Thus, we can provide according to your preference.
- Benefits for Farmers: Canara bank has special offers for our farmers. Canara bank offers a slightly lower Gold loan interest rate for agricultural use.
- No Debt Burden: If any situation arises in which the applicant is not able to repay the loan amount, in such a case the applicant will not be under debts as the bank will only confiscate the ornaments.
- No Income bounds: Anyone with any income range can avail a gold long as there are no restrictions on the salary or income of the applicant.
How Much Gold Loan can I Get through Canara Bank Gold Loan:
Canara Gold Loan Per Gram – Updated September 2020
Updated - Gold Loan Per Gram Rate
About Canara Bank Gold Loan:
Canara Bank is the most trustworthy firm in India. If you are looking for immediate finances, then gold loan is the best option. A gold loan is a secured loan. Bank keeps the gold and money is given to the customer. Gold is kept as a security until the completion of the loan period. Canara Bank Gold Loan is an easy and hassle-free process.
If you are going through a financial crisis then, gold loan is there to help you and provide you with immediate funds to fulfill your dreams, personal needs, and medical emergencies, etc. If you have Gold in your safe you can take a loan against it.
- Canara Bank Gold Loan Interest Rate is 7.0% per annum
- Canara Bank Gold Loan Per Gram is ₹ 5,268
- Canara Bank Gold Loan Tenure: Up to 24 months
- Canara Bank Gold Loan Processing Fee is Up to 1.50% of the Loan Amount + GST
Canara Bank Eligibility:
Canara Bank offers loan amount depending on the purity and quantity of the gold. The lender can avail a Gold Loan only if the following eligibility criteria are fulfilled:
18-70 years of age Salaried, Self-Employed Minimum 18 Carats
18-70 years of age
Minimum 18 Carats
Canara Bank Gold Loan Documents Required:
The following documents are required to apply for a gold loan:
2 Passport Size
Aadhar Card, Passport, PAN Card, etc. (Only 1 is required)
Aadhar Card, Driving License, Ration Card, etc. In the case of Rented House then the rent agreement or water/electricity bills for the last three months can be considered. (Only 1 is required)
Canara Bank Gold Loan Interest Rate, Fees and Charges:
Gold loans are secured loans and include lenient eligibility criteria and minimal documentation. It does not even require credit score for loan approvals. As compared to unsecured loan such as personal loan, gold loan, which is a secured loan, charges a lower rate of interest.
1.50% of the Principal Loan Amount 2%+GST (Within 3 Months), 0 (After 3 months) Rs 250 for a loan up to Rs 1.5 lacs and Rs 500 for a loan over and above Rs 1.5 lacs 2% p.a. + Applicable rate of interest.
HDFC Gold Loan Interest Rate
7.00% per annum
Late Repayment Charges
Renewal Processing Fees
Rs 350 + GST
1.50% of the Principal Loan Amount
2%+GST (Within 3 Months), 0 (After 3 months)
Rs 250 for a loan up to Rs 1.5 lacs and Rs 500 for a loan over and above Rs 1.5 lacs
2% p.a. + Applicable rate of interest.
Types of Canara Bank Gold Loan:
- Loan Against Gold – Anyone in dire need of immediate funds can avail gold loan in Canara bank whether for personal or professional use. The gold loan is a fully secured loan and therefore, the bank has no risk in lending the money to the lender, so it is provided at a lower rate of interest as compared to other forms of loans.
- Loan Against Gold for Agriculture – Canara Bank has special provisions for Gold Loans specifically for agriculture purpose. Gold loan is provided to farmers at a special rate of interest as compared to gold loans given for other uses. They are given special offers and they need to provide the bank land proofs for which they are taking the loan.
Apply Canara Bank Gold Loan Online:
You can apply for the Canara Bank Gold Loan at Dialabank. The process is simple and fast. First, you have to fill a simple form online.
When the form is submitted, you will receive a call from our Relationship Directors who are specialists in the area. We also provide you a documents’ pick up facility from your home. For more knowledge, you can call on 9878981144.
Dialabank is considered as one of the best digital platform to apply for a gold loan because of the following reasons:
- Dialabank is India’s leading commercial helpline; it gives the best commercial assistance to clients all over the nation.
- The bank has an excellent name among the consumers because of its most dependable assistance.
- If you are applying for a gold loan on Dialabank, then you will receive a low Canara Bank Gold Loan Interest Rate.
- Dialabank provides a document pickup facility from the doorstep of the consumer.
- We guide the consumers free of cost. That is, there are no supplementary charges of appealing for a gold loan online on the website of Dialabank.
- While you are demanding for a gold loan into Dialabank, very little paperwork is needed.
- Our Contact supervisors are qualified satisfactorily to supervise you in the whole method of Gold Loan.
Canara Bank Gold Loan EMI Calculator:
Rate of Interest
How to Pay Your Canara Bank Gold Loan EMI?
Your Canara Bank gold advance can be reimbursed in the following three different ways:
- Standing Instruction (SI): If you are a current account holder with Canara Bank, you can use Standing Instruction as a method of repayment as it is the most reliable method. Your EMI amount will be debited automatically towards the end of every month from the HDFC Bank account you want.
- Electronic Clearing Service (ECS): This method can be applied if you have a non-Canara Bank record and might need your EMIs to be debited repetitively near the end of the month to month cycle from this account.
- Post-Dated Checks (PDC): You can present post-dated EMI analyses from a non-Canara Bank statement at your closest Canara Bank Loan Center. A new version of PDCs would be presented immediately. It will be perfect if you note Post Dated Checks will be collected non-ECS states as it were.
Canara Bank Gold Loan Contact Number:
Call 9878981144 now, and get instant help and approval for your Canara Bank Gold Loan. You can know all about the best offers on Gold Loan available from all the Canara Bank Branches throughout the country to avail the best deal according to your needs.
Gold Ornaments Accepted by Canara Bank:
- Gold Jewellery such as Gold Bangles, Gold rings, Gold anklets, Gold necklaces, etc. all of these is accepted by HDFC Bank for successfully availing a Gold Loan.
- Quality: The quality of gold should be between 18 Carat to 22 Carat. Any gold ornament which is 24 Carat, cannot be used for getting a gold loan.
Use of Canara Bank Gold Loan:
The funds you acquire by availing the HDFC Gold Loan service can be used for several purposes such as:
- For funding any particular investments according to your needs such as matrimony, hiking, installment of higher tuition payments, etc.
- For all your marketing requirements, such as purchasing fresh supply, developing marketing, etc., loan service is always available.
- You can also avail a Gold Loan for horticultural ideas. The bank gives lower prices of interest for Gold Loans that are utilized for agricultural or other related projects.
Gold Loan Interest Rate of Major Banks
7.00% – 14.50%
|7.00% – 16.10%|
|Muthoot Finance Gold Loan||
7.00% – 24.00%
|7.00% – 17.00%|
|Manappuram Gold Loan||
7.00% – 26.00%
|7.00% – 15.99%|
|Bank of India Gold Loan||
7.00% – 26.00%
|7.00% – 13.50%|
|IIFL Gold Loan||
7.00% – 12.00%
|7.00% – 14.65%|
7.00% – 12.65%
|Allahabad Bank Gold Loan||
7.00% – 10.45%
|7.00% – 15.75%|
|PNB Gold Loan||
7.00% – 11.75%
|7.00% – 26%|
|SBI Gold Loan||
7.00% – 15.99%
|7.00% – 15.99%|
|UCO Bank Gold Loan||
7.00% – 26.00%
|7.00% – 13.50%|
|Syndicate Bank Gold Loan||
7.00% – 12.00%
FAQs About Gold Loan:
- What is Canara Bank Gold Loan?
Canara Bank Gold Loan is a loan scheme that you can avail for urgent financial help by keeping your gold as collateral security with the bank. It also comes with attractive and low interest rates on Term Loan, Overdraft, and EMI based loan. Average Gold Loan disbursal time at Canara Bank is just 45 minutes.
- How can I get the Gold Loan from Canara Bank?
You can avail HDFC Gold Loan by personally visiting any of the gold loan offering branch of Canara Bank or you can apply online with Dialabank from the comfort of your home and get just the right deals and offers for you. Canara Bank is one of the leading banks in India that provides Gold Loan service.
- How much Gold Loan can I get per gram in Canara Bank?
The per gram Gold Loan in Canara Bank that you can get depends upon the purity of your gold. Canara Bank accepts gold of purity between 18 carats to 22 carats to provide a Gold Loan. You can avail up to ₹ 5268 per gram in Canara Bank Gold Loan
- How does Gold Loan work?
It is straightforward to understand Loan on Gold. The Banks /NBFC provide you with funds against your gold ornament. The amount depends upon the gold weight and purity. Canara Bank Gold Loan is a very popular option for anyone who is in need of urgent money, the average disbursement time is 45 minutes
- What is Gold Loan Interest Rate in Canara Bank?
The Gold Loan interest rate in Canara Bank is 7.0% per annum. The rate of interest depends upon a number of factors, namely: loan amount, loan tenure, purity of gold, and relationship with Canara Bank.
- How to check my Gold Loan status in Canara Bank?
Whenever you want to check your Canara Bank Gold Loan status, all you need to do is visit the Canara Bank Loan Status Tracker web page and fill in your details in the form given. You can easily track the status of your loan from anywhere.
- How to calculate Gold Loan Interest in Canara Bank?
The interest on your Canara Bank Gold Loan can be calculated using Dialabank’s EMI Calculator which gives you accurate amount based on the information you enter into the calculator.
- What is the maximum loan amount I can avail on Gold Loan from Canara Bank?
The maximum gold loan amount you can get from Canara Bank is up to Rs 1 crore (with income proofs)
- What is the loan tenure of Canara Bank Gold Loan?
The loan tenure of Canara Bank usually ranges from 3 months to 24 months.
- How much Processing Fee is applicable on Canara Bank Gold Loan?
The processing fee for the Canara Bank Gold Loan is about 1.50% of the principal loan amount and it can be less based on the loan amount and the relationship with the bank.
- What are the charges for renewal in Canara Bank Gold Loan?
The charges for renewal in Canara Bank Gold loan is Rs 350 + GST.
- What are the charges for Prepayment in Canara Bank Gold Loan?
The charges for pre-payment in Canara Bank is NIL if you do it after 3 months of taking the loans. However, if you wish to do it before the period of 3 months, Canara Bank charges 2%+GST prepayment charges of the principal loan amount
- How can I renew Canara Bank Gold Loan Online?
If you want to renew your Canara Bank Gold Loan online you will have to visit your Gold Loan branch with all the documents of your present loan. The Gold you had submitted before will be taken out and revalued on the basis of current gold rates. After everything is done, a small renewal fee will be charged and your loan will be renewed for a new tenure period.
- How to Pay Canara Bank Gold Loan Interest Online?
You can pay Canara Bank Gold Loan interest online through net banking on the official Canara Bank loan repayment web page or alternatively, you can also repay your Canara Bank Gold Loan on Paytm using your preferred payment method.
- What if I am unable to pay the interest on Canara Bank Gold Loan for 3 months?
If you are due to any reason unable to pay your Canara Bank Gold Loan for 3 months, the bank will at first remind you of your pending dues. If the payment requests go unheard then an official legal notice is sent regarding the repayment and closure of the loan. Loan Default will result in a decrease of your credit score and also makes you more liable to face legal actions by the bank including confiscation and auction of your gold.
- How can I apply for EMI Moratorium on Canara Bank Gold Loan?
You can apply for EMI Moratorium on Canara Bank Gold Loan now between 1st March and 31st August 2020 and has to be done by visiting the nearest Canara Bank branch or contacting the Bank customer care.
- How to pay Canara Bank Gold Loan through Credit Card?
Canara Bank God loan cannot be paid through credit card as per RBI guidelines.