Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan Features
|Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan Interest Rate||9.99% p.a.|
|Lowest EMI per lakh||Rs 2124|
|Tenure||12 to 60 months|
|HDFC Bank Personal Loan Processing Fee||1% to 2% of Loan Amount|
|Prepayment Charges||Allowed after 12 Months (2 – 4 %)|
|Part Payment Charges||Allowed after 12 Months (2 – 4 %)|
|Min Loan Amt||₹ 50,000|
|Max Loan Amt||₹ 75 Lakh|
About Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan
Bajaj Personal Loan, Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan as well as Bajaj Finance Personal Loan is helpful for that customer who needs Personal loan at affordable interest rates. In other words, it provides personal loan at the lowest interest rate of 10.99% to 16.00%. If anybody needs instant money or in need of money then it will be very beneficial for them.
Applicant can use the amount of loan anywhere he wants. Personal Loan is a type of unsecured loan in which there is no need to pledge any collateral or security. Therefore, It can serve as your solution for managing your travel costs and wedding expenses as well as the expenses of a medical emergency, home renovation, debt consolidation and others.
Why Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan?
Bajaj Finance is also one of the leading Non-Bank Financial Company (NBFC). The process of Bajaj Personal Loan is speedy. Most noteworthy, it makes sure that the loan amount is disbursed in less time, and the applicant receives their desired amount within 24 hours after approval most importantly, it provides you with the flexibility to use the funds as per your need.
Bajaj Finserv offers personal loans with following benefits:
- Most importantly, Instant Approval.
- Flexi Personal Loan facility.
- Minimal documentation.
- Then, Flexible tenure.
- Also, Pre-approved offers.
- Another, No hidden charges.
Bajaj Personal Loan Interest Rates start from 9.99% with lowest rates for salaried borrowers working with reputed companies. Personal Loan rates for self-employed are higher.
Personal Loan Documentation
To apply Bajaj Finance Personal Loan you need to submit the following documents:
- First of all, KYC documents should be provided, i.e., Aadhar card, Voter ID, and Driving license.
- Then, the applicant should submit his/her last two months’ salary slips.
- After that, the applicant has to submit his/her previous three months bank account statements of his account.
Personal Loan Eligibility Criteria
To avail a loan, you need to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- First of all, the applicant should be a resident of India.
- After that, the age of the applicant should be in between 22-55 years.
- Also, an applicant should be associated with an MNC, public, or private company.
FAQs about Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan
- Are there any foreclosure and part-prepayment charges?
Yes, there are a foreclosure and part-prepayment charges.
- How do I repay the Loan?
You can repay the Loan in EMIs using ECS facility or through post-dated charges.
- What is a secure fee for an online application?
The secure fee is a charge that is compulsory to pay for the submission or processing of your application form online.
- What if I don’t pay the secure fees online?
In this case, you will lose the benefit of instant approval.
- How secure is the information provided by me?
Information provided by an applicant is wholly secured because we use state of the art security system.
- Do I have to give any security, collateral, or guarantors?
No, there is no need for any security, collateral, or guarantors.
- Is it safe to use my debit card on this site?
Yes, all transactions on our site are safe because we provide best in class security.
Following are the Interest rates of Bajaj Finance Personal Loan:
|Lowest Interest Rate||11.99%||14.00%|
|Processing Fee||Starting @ 1.50%, Up to 3%||Up to 2% of loan amount|
|Tenure of Loan||24 months to 60 months||12 months to 48 months|
|Amount of Loan||Rs.1 Lakh up to Rs.25 Lakh||Rs.5 Lakh up to Rs.30 Lakh|
|Part Prepayment Charges||Allowed after 1 EMI’s, 2%||Allowed after 1 EMI’s, 2%|
|Pre-closure Charges||Allowed after 1 EMI’s, 4%||Allowed after 1 EMI’s, 4%|